Environmental Environmental

?

why was there a question mark after "there's more important things to do". doesn't seem like you considered the placement of the text or the font either. that's not very good graphic design.

She freakin blocked me1.5 She freakin blocked me1.5

learn to draw

the song was good, but the graphics were poor

Fake Metal Feelings Fake Metal Feelings

been there, done that, got the tshirt

animation was alright but err "pretty original"?? um.. the whole robots trying to fit in/get equality/etc thing has been done to death

Tech-Support Tech-Support

yawn

what the last guy said & so much more

Robots in Ancient Greece! Robots in Ancient Greece!

yeah.. right..

well that was totally not a GIR ripoff

Suicide Attempts Ep. 2 Suicide Attempts Ep. 2

umm

"but they were easier to draw then full body" well DUH. I wonder why all movies on NG, hell not just NG, the whole world, arent just stick movies? come on dude. just because its meant to be a short film doesnt mean you cant put more effort into it. also, what's with the see-through cars?

RazorICE responds:

wow, great criticism! thanks man. I will keep it all in mind.

also the seethrough cars was some sort of freak-accident error, I have no idea why they did that, I did not lower the alpha value, but oh well.

Twisted Nursery Rhymes Twisted Nursery Rhymes

uhh

to the last guy who reviewed this movie, twisted nursery rhymes have been around for ages, even before livecorpse did his movie (yes, GHASP, its true!!). the idea hardly belongs to livecorpse, but thanks for your thoughtful input!

Peoplemation: Spin Peoplemation: Spin

movies anyone?

a "peoplemation" is what some crazy people call a "movie". can you say "moo-vee"?

Dustball responds:

No, a "peoplemation" is when you combine real people, with animation. He is not actaully moving in any of those shots. They are thousands of still frames of him posing. I'm actually amazed that people aren't understanding this! How do you explain fans and chairs that move on their own??

KILL SBC Part 1. KILL SBC Part 1.

could've been better

that music cutting was pretty poor man.. music didnt flow at all.. some of the graphics were alright but the animation was pretty lazy (no fight to kill asparagus? its just like.. slash *insert white flash* slash.. oh hes dead)